• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

U.K. MM G Rosea for sale or trade (UK only)

WolfCrazy64

3 Year Member
This is my Chilean Rose Tarantula, his name is Rodney and the only reason I am selling him is because I have recently found out that he is male and as he had his ultimate molt two months ago I fear he may not have a lot of time left, so I want him to go to a breeder or enthusiast with a female who can get some spiderlings out of him.

He is a gentle, docile spider who has never reared up at or bitten me, in fact he is nicer personality wise than my other 4 spiders put together. I have kept his molt so the breeder can keep it if they wish. The pictures of him that show him as brown were taken before his molt.
I'm not sure of his age as I bought him from a pet shop about 4 months ago but I think he is around the 3 - 4 year mark.

I would like £25 for him or a swap for a female (I don't mind what size as long as its not a sling)

Thank you for looking at my advert and I hope Rodney can find a girlfriend soon
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG
$_86.JPG

Latest posts