• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

March madness!!!

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Anyone on here watch college hoops? Its tournament time, arguably my favorite time of the year next to October. Wrapping up the conference tournaments and preparing for the brackets to come out, I just feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

At any rate just wanted to find out if anyone else gets into the tournament? what's your favorite team? who do you think will be the cinderella story this year? and who's going to cut down the nets when its all said and done?

Happy march madness everyone!!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Anyone on here watch college hoops? Its tournament time, arguably my favorite time of the year next to October. Wrapping up the conference tournaments and preparing for the brackets to come out, I just feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

At any rate just wanted to find out if anyone else gets into the tournament? what's your favorite team? who do you think will be the cinderella story this year? and who's going to cut down the nets when its all said and done?

Happy march madness everyone!!!
I watch every year, I'm a Texas Longhorns fan. As for the other things, only time will tell on the Cinderella team this year. I haven't been able to watch conference championships as I have been catching up on other shows.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I watch every year, I'm a Texas Longhorns fan. As for the other things, only time will tell on the Cinderella team this year. I haven't been able to watch conference championships as I have been catching up on other shows.
This is very true about the cinderella factor though my brother has a knack for predicting them, he called the Loyola run last year and Florida golf coast a few years ago as well. Im a diehard Ohio state Buckeyes fan, I don't expect them to do much in the tournament but happy we should be playing in it atleast. Can't wait for the final bracket to come out this weekend, then we'll be able to make our predictions.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is very true about the cinderella factor though my brother has a knack for predicting them, he called the Loyola run last year and Florida golf coast a few years ago as well. Im a diehard Ohio state Buckeyes fan, I don't expect them to do much in the tournament but happy we should be playing in it atleast. Can't wait for the final bracket to come out this weekend, then we'll be able to make our predictions.
OSU is my second favorite team, but mainly for football as they have not been the same in basketball since the sullinger days.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
OSU is my second favorite team, but mainly for football as they have not been the same in basketball since the sullinger days.
Yeah those were the glory days, holtmans doing a decent job though, got a good recruiting class coming in, so we'll see what he's really got next year.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Oregon....underdog to watch. Kentucky or Duke for the win.
Winner of the Belmont/Temple game will go on to beat Maryland, I got Murray st goin pretty deep and the UC Irvine Anteaters are gonna make their name one way or another lol I also have a rematch of Duke vs Kentucky for it all, with Kentucky coming out on top this time.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Winner of the Belmont/Temple game will go on to beat Maryland, I got Murray st goin pretty deep and the UC Irvine Anteaters are gonna make their name one way or another lol I also have a rematch of Duke vs Kentucky for it all, with Kentucky coming out on top this time.
I think Kentucky could exit in the round of 16.

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
I think Kentucky could exit in the round of 16.
It's a long shot and I hate Kentucky so hope im wrong but Calipari is always great in the tourny plus everyone has duke winning it all so wanted to be a little different lol even though I think duke will get to the championship either way. My other pick would be duke UNC but I really hope that's not the case, I'd hate to see that game for the fourth time.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Michigan killed me, otherwise my entire final four would be alive, still got 3 of 4 if duke and kentucky pull it off today. Who seen texas tech going this fare though?
Can you believe the upsets that occurred today? Pretty sure a lot of brackets are in shambles now.

Latest posts