• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Male C.Hatti Hatti for sale

Livingdeadgirl08

3 Year Member
Hello people! I have had my male c hatti hatti for maybe two years now. I feel like I am not equipped to care for him properly. He hasnt eaten for me in what feels like a year. He looks and acts okay. I just think some one else could enjoy him more than me. I raised him from a tiny purple sling :)

Attachments

• IMG_0786.JPG
    IMG_0786.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1232.JPG
    IMG_1232.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 70BC5DC5-B99E-4CFE-A692-BB8523D8F6F6.JPG
    70BC5DC5-B99E-4CFE-A692-BB8523D8F6F6.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 10

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It may be that his end is close and that's why he's not eating. How long is it since he last moulted?

Livingdeadgirl08

3 Year Member
I doubt his end is close. He last molted like a year ago. Hes not even reached three years yet. To be honest non of my tarantulas have eaten in a while and theyre of different ages. They all used to eat really well but now they refuse food. Theyll attack food but not eat it. Idk if its because its winter and theye can tell ( even tho its a solid 70-72 in their room ).. IDK i feel like theyre all on a hunger strike but they still drink and move around sooo.. I have a mature costa riccan stripped knee ( which ive read are nortorious picky eaters) and a juvinile mexican red knee. What should I do? I kinda just wanna sell them.

Latest posts