• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Lots of cool/rare stuff: tons of sexy AFs, some slings, juvies etc. Mixed group

Metalman2004

3 Year Member
Yeah you missed all the action last night lmao! I watched the thread for more but ran out of popcorn and my T's fell asleep on me :(

The good thing about forums is I mostly caught up this morning.

It’s an odd deal. Scammers have been rampant here lately for some reason and the mods are just trying to keep more people from getting taken (a couple of people were indeed taken). I’m glad I’m not a mod here.

Oh and, yes, we mostly tolerate @Shampain :) he certainly spices this place up.

Codes

3 Year Member
Lol yeah I didn't realize that even tarantula forums had scammers but I don't who they are nor bother. Oh and yeah, at first I thought shampain was being the bad guy but I just sat back and watched the fire....feel bad for not jumping in myself but I was just here to buy spiders lmao.

Codes

3 Year Member
1z6sQek.gif
Lmao! Love it!

xEdiaraX

Hello, I know this is an old thread. Do you still have any of the Brachypelma albopilosum slings by any chance and how much is the shipping to Philadelphia 19120?

lailaq

Hi! I know this is a bit of an old post, but any chance you have Eupalaestrus campestratus or Ami sp panama or Anphonopelma paloma or A. mojave available? Thank you in advance!
Laila

Thistles

3 Year Member
Sorry guys, no, I don't have almost anything from this post anymore. They're all on to bigger and better things, including that lovely solaris.

Latest posts