• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lost one

SullivanC

Today I lost one my violet tree spiders today I was hoping it was getting ready to molt but it was in the death curl
Sorry to hear about your loss my great friend :( did he or she die during the molting? Sometimes right after a molt they can appear in death curl position but it doesnt mean they are dead because spiders go in weird positions after they molt but once their body starts to harden up abit more they go back to normal :)

Tn tarantula

Sorry to hear about your loss my great friend :( did he or she die during the molting? Sometimes right after a molt they can appear in death curl position but it doesnt mean they are dead because spiders go in weird positions after they molt but once their body starts to harden up abit more they go back to normal :)
It was a sling I just got it about a week ago I don't know what happened to be honest

Latest posts