• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Looking for Aphonopelmas

xSeed

Hey anyone have any young female aphonopelmas native to the north USA range?

Feel free to shoot me a message. Photos appreciated and pricing as well. Shipping would be to 07821.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
The following is NOT my list or collection of Aphoopelmas but, that of another seller. Is this what you had in mind?

TARANTULAS: *Those listed as "AD" are normally Suspected Females*
South Texas Tan (Aphonopelma anax)
$35.00 Unsexed Immature
*N.A. largest Aphonopelma.
Santa Catalina Mountains (Aphonopelma catalina) Unsexed $150.00, SubAD F $225.00; FIRST CB Available now! Sale! $40.00
*One of the rarest USA Aphonopelma's; these are also one of the most beautiful! Closely related to A. madera and A. chiricahua.
Tucson Blonde (Aphonopelma chalcodes) AD $30.00
*One of the most popular pet tarantulas on the market; docile and very long-lived.
California Ebony (Aphonopelma eutylenum) $55.00 SubAD F; $40.00 Unsexed or Male SubAD
*Ebony? More like strawberry-blonde. Docile, beautiful species from southern California and Baja. Limited numbers.
Madrean (Aphonopelma madera) AD F $175.00 - 2 available
*This is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful species of tarantula in the USA, and even Worldwide! Hard to come by, so get yours while you can!
Madrean (Dwarf form) (Aphonopelma cf. madera) CB'17 around .8" $90.00
*Rare. First time I've decided to offer some of these. Supposedly just a dwarfed form of the sympatric Aphonopelma madera, but I'm not sold. Females are sexually mature at 2" but sport the beautiful colors of their larger (5") cohorts. I'm only releasing 5 of these at this time.
Mogollon (Aphonopelma marxi) AD F $190.00 - 1 available
Rio Grande Gold (Aphonopelma moderatum) Unsexed Immature $55.00, Unsexed SubAD $90.00, AD F $175.00
*Possibly the most sought-after N.A. T on the market today. These have become scarce lately. Limited numbers!
Paloma Dwarf (Aphonopelma paloma) $100.00
*This, the smallest Aphonopelma in the World is a real rarity. They have the most restricted activity period of any N.A. T, and dig massive burrow systems, which makes them very hard to obtain. Get them while you can! Limited numbers!
Prentice's Dwarf (Aphonopelma prenticei) $100.00 Suspected F's
*Northern relative of Aphonopelma paloma, these get a bit larger (but not much); Rare, and in limited numbers.
Madrean Red-Rump (Aphonopelma vorhiesi) Imm. $25.00, SubAD $38.00, AD F $75.00
*Velvety-black spiders with red abdominal hairs - gorgeous! Stay a little smaller than most Aphonopelma, but not a dwarf.

xSeed

The following is NOT my list or collection of Aphoopelmas but, that of another seller. Is this what you had in mind?

$35.00 Unsexed Immature
Santa Catalina Mountains (Aphonopelma catalina) Unsexed $150.00, SubAD F $225.00; FIRST CB Available now! Sale! $40.00
*One of the rarest USA Aphonopelma's; these are also one of the most beautiful! Closely related to A. madera and A. chiricahua.
*One of the most popular pet tarantulas on the market; docile and very long-lived.
California Ebony (Aphonopelma eutylenum) $55.00 SubAD F; $40.00 Unsexed or Male SubAD
*Ebony? More like strawberry-blonde. Docile, beautiful species from southern California and Baja. Limited numbers.
*This is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful species of tarantula in the USA, and even Worldwide! Hard to come by, so get yours while you can!
*Rare. First time I've decided to offer some of these. Supposedly just a dwarfed form of the sympatric Aphonopelma madera, but I'm not sold. Females are sexually mature at 2" but sport the beautiful colors of their larger (5") cohorts. I'm only releasing 5 of these at this time.
Rio Grande Gold (Aphonopelma moderatum) Unsexed Immature $55.00, Unsexed SubAD $90.00, AD F $175.00
*Possibly the most sought-after N.A. T on the market today. These have become scarce lately. Limited numbers!
*This, the smallest Aphonopelma in the World is a real rarity. They have the most restricted activity period of any N.A. T, and dig massive burrow systems, which makes them very hard to obtain. Get them while you can! Limited numbers!
*Northern relative of Aphonopelma paloma, these get a bit larger (but not much); Rare, and in limited numbers.
*Velvety-black spiders with red abdominal hairs - gorgeous! Stay a little smaller than most Aphonopelma, but not a dwarf.
Thank you. Forgot to update it. I got my t.

TheInnerWebs

$35.00 Unsexed Immature
I'm interested in the A. chalcodes

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Just got a bunch from that "other guys" ad. Nice guy with some healthy, colorful Tarantulas. I highly recommend him. TRIPRION.

gottarantulas

3 Year Member
Yes, by all means TRIPRION is a great seller and has the greatest and most complete list of Aphoopelmas that I've ever come across.