• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

look at this

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Someone should seriously get me one of these

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah it is, but perhaps eventually it will be affordable. That made me literally gasp, read that he said they aren't easy keepers either.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Has to be the most exquisite sling I have ever seen. Just gorgeous.
That's my someday ultimate want.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
He's sold out already, 'Typhochlaena seladonia' can't remember what it was listed at, hundreds though.
Said he'll have more in the spring. Prohibitively expensive. And being in the states there's no way I could get one anyway.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I ordered a T.Psych from TSS and my gf made me cancel it I think it was £180 (don't quote me on that) for a sling.. Reasonable thinking made me realise I couldn't justify the money too.. @Phil bought three of them though lmao! It wouldn't surprise me if he's waiting on one of those beauties too! :D
Yeah I have 2 ordered.......joking....lol
I have seen them in adult form and they are like many of the avics, truly stunning when small but tend to be a bit more drab when adults. Still stunning when adults but can't bring myself to break my £130 each (x3) psychedelicus haul...... unless a blondi become available.:D

Latest posts