• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Long time coming

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi, welcome back to the hobby. That's a great choice to start again with and I'm sure the B. albo will soon become a favourite, they're so adorable.

micheldied

3 Year Member
Hi, welcome back to the hobby. That's a great choice to start again with and I'm sure the B. albo will soon become a favourite, they're so adorable.

Can't deny that; it is really frikkin adorable. But I'm far more partial to arboreal old worlds.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
This is really odd. I got my female albopilosum with my female P mettalica as well. Curlys have a way of endearing themselves I guess. I've also started to like my metallica much more since she decided to teleport into my hand..she's skittish but showed no aggression at the time and allowed me to just put her back in her enclosure. I think we were both stunned...awesome spider. Don't think I'll ever handle her on purpose though...

micheldied

3 Year Member
This is really odd. I got my female albopilosum with my female P mettalica as well. Curlys have a way of endearing themselves I guess. I've also started to like my metallica much more since she decided to teleport into my hand..she's skittish but showed no aggression at the time and allowed me to just put her back in her enclosure. I think we were both stunned...awesome spider. Don't think I'll ever handle her on purpose though...

I'm not sure I have the space for the little guy, since I have many constraints right now and I'm planning to get another 2 P. metallica(that might also come with a freebie). I'll probably have to end up passing it to a close friend. I know Brachypelma grow slow though.

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm not sure I have the space for the little guy, since I have many constraints right now and I'm planning to get another 2 P. metallica(that might also come with a freebie). I'll probably have to end up passing it to a close friend. I know Brachypelma grow slow though.
Im ur friend ....:) lol

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol pay shipping and the little guy is yours.
Oh man!! I was just joking. i wish u wouldnt have said that! lol....hmmm...i cant my wife has me on a spider quota right now. I really do appreciate the offer though. :) ....damn women. jk.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Oh man!! I was just joking. i wish u wouldnt have said that! lol....hmmm...i cant my wife has me on a spider quota right now. I really do appreciate the offer though. :) ....damn women. jk.

Just tell her you had to save it from some awful fate :D

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just tell her you had to save it from some awful fate :D
Enn that might work but she is pretty used to my shenanigans. lol i doubt it. My problem is if she doesnt keep me in check ill just fill the house with spiders. lol not a bad thing to us, but she isnt too keen on that idea. lol

micheldied

3 Year Member

I was sorta joking too. At least until my P. metallica are much bigger, I'll have room for the little guy.

micheldied

3 Year Member
By which time the B. albo will have captured your heart and it will stay

Hah, I would hope so. I've had several Brachypelma in the past, but gave them all up for OWs. The only NWs I really enjoyed were Theraphosa and Lasiodora parahybana, although I haven't had that many NW species.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hah, I would hope so. I've had several Brachypelma in the past, but gave them all up for OWs. The only NWs I really enjoyed were Theraphosa and Lasiodora parahybana, although I haven't had that many NW species.
I'll pay shipping. If at any time you want to get rid of him, I'll pay shipping and 20 dollars for your trouble. You just let me know. Actually, It will have to be on a friday, on payday, since I just spent too much on a P antinous female :p

micheldied

3 Year Member
I'll pay shipping. If at any time you want to get rid of him, I'll pay shipping and 20 dollars for your trouble. You just let me know. Actually, It will have to be on a friday, on payday, since I just spent too much on a P antinous female :p

Really? That much effort for an albopilosum? :p I'll likely keep this guy until my P. metallica require more space. I've got a friend who might want it, but if he doesn't I know who to contact!

Latest posts