• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Little A. laeta is definately a girlie.

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
It's not looking good for a fella for Frio, at least not at the moment. I've tried UK and Polish sites and no males around.
It's cool that you're looking though :) I think you'll find it very rewarding when you start breeding them Enn..I mean its just two spiders humping but still..good times :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I thought I'd update you on Frio. She has so much web in her container that it's not always possible to find her but I managed to spot her and she's still clutching her sac almost a month on. It's still very white, no sign of mould

You can just see the sac with her legs wrapped around it
DSCF8378 (2).JPG

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yesterday Frio left her sac for most of the day but eventually reclaimed it in the evening, it was still white at that point. Today she has abandoned it altogether and the sac has gone brown overnight. I will remove it later tonight and continue the search for a manfriend for her.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yesterday Frio left her sac for most of the day but eventually reclaimed it in the evening, it was still white at that point. Today she has abandoned it altogether and the sac has gone brown overnight. I will remove it later tonight and continue the search for a manfriend for her.
I'm sorry to hear that. Do know why that may have happened?

Latest posts