• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US List Update

JS31

Take the female Dolomedes Triton, Female C. sp. hati hati, E. murinus, C. darlingi suspect female and P. tigrinawesseli suspect male, and mature male H. Maculata all for $150+shipping! These need to go, I can no longer take care of them.

JS31

Female Dolomedes Triton

Female C. sp. hati hati

E. murinus penultimate male

C. darlingi suspect female

P. tigrinawesseli suspect male

mature male H. Maculata

Take all for $150+shipping! These need to go, I can no longer take care of them.
[/QUOTE]

WolfSpider

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Female Dolomedes Triton

Female C. sp. hati hati

E. murinus penultimate male

C. darlingi suspect female

P. tigrinawesseli suspect male

mature male H. Maculata

Take all for $150+shipping! These need to go, I can no longer take care of them.
[/QUOTE]
I hope you get your price @JS31 . But I am sad for you. Tough to see one of us give up at least a chunk of your hobby. You have obviously put alot into it. I hope your brood will be well cared for.

Jason

JS31

I hope you get your price @JS31 . But I am sad for you. Tough to see one of us give up at least a chunk of your hobby. You have obviously put alot into it. I hope your brood will be well cared for.

Jason
[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I’m definitely pretty sad about it but i came to the conclusion that I do not have enough time to care for all of my T’s anymore and it is time to sell them off so they can get someone that has the time to take care of all of these T’s.

Latest posts