• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Latest additions

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Ive received a very exciting order from the spider shop today. I only ordered it at 12 noon yesterday and they went out of their way to get it to me today. I also managed to get hold of a 8x8x12 exo terra for £15, bargain lol.
Anyway heres what i got...

Sub adult female p.metallica, dory.
e1a945846574586263fc7ca8f3b43e20.jpg

A sub adult male gbb, sully.
59b101e08c8264c10410158e62b6ebd2.jpg

An adult female gbb, mystique.
c1eab36279c86becbdcc69c6f9c9e1b9.jpg

5x p.regalis slings, approx 5cm that im keeping in a colony set up.
a082d4aebafec3144814394ada75d2c1.jpg

I will get some better pics once they are settled, the female pokie and female gbb were not happy bunnys at all lol. Time of the month maybe [emoji5]

Anyway i intend to breed the gbb pair as soon as the male matures, providing the female has molted around the same time.
I will keep my eye on the regalis colony, any signs of cannabalism and ill seperate them, otherwise ill keep them together.
As for my p.metallica im open to offers of a 50/50 breeding loan or if anyone has a confirmed male for sale let me know lol.
Im in the middle of altering my t room so once im done ill get a load of pics to share with you all [emoji2]

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
Just waiting to get my P met from UK member Phil, waiting for a Molt s I can hopefully get a Female:D:T:
Ive been waiting on a female for ages, i saw her come up on the spider shop and couldnt let her go so i bought her, abit expensive but she will be worth the investment if i can breed her and get a succussful sac [emoji2]

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Ive received a very exciting order from the spider shop today. I only ordered it at 12 noon yesterday and they went out of their way to get it to me today. I also managed to get hold of a 8x8x12 exo terra for £15, bargain lol.
Anyway heres what i got...

Sub adult female p.metallica, dory.
e1a945846574586263fc7ca8f3b43e20.jpg

A sub adult male gbb, sully.
59b101e08c8264c10410158e62b6ebd2.jpg

An adult female gbb, mystique.
c1eab36279c86becbdcc69c6f9c9e1b9.jpg

5x p.regalis slings, approx 5cm that im keeping in a colony set up.
a082d4aebafec3144814394ada75d2c1.jpg

I will get some better pics once they are settled, the female pokie and female gbb were not happy bunnys at all lol. Time of the month maybe [emoji5]

Anyway i intend to breed the gbb pair as soon as the male matures, providing the female has molted around the same time.
I will keep my eye on the regalis colony, any signs of cannabalism and ill seperate them, otherwise ill keep them together.
As for my p.metallica im open to offers of a 50/50 breeding loan or if anyone has a confirmed male for sale let me know lol.
Im in the middle of altering my t room so once im done ill get a load of pics to share with you all [emoji2]
Congrats on the new arrivals. I have. Allen all 3 of my GBBs Sully too.....lol. The colours always reminded me of the monsters Inc character. P metallica is lovely. I am growing 3 on atm. It is always great service from the spidershop. Got my 3 LSD tarantulas from there and with calling and speaking directly they also ended up throwing in 4 freebie slings too .....probably didn't scratch the surface though given the price of the LSDs ......lol

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
A little update on my p.regalis communal set up. Its been 2 weeks now and all is going great. They seem to be tolorating each other very well. I fed them today and 2 of them went for the same roach, they both got hold of it and i was expecting one to either let go or attack the other. Instead they shared it [emoji1] its actually amazing to see them living together. I will obviously keep a close eye on them but if things stay this way then it looks like i wont need to worry.

Latest posts