• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Last recommendations thread of the year

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In October I am planning on one more purchase (to beat the cold weather and as a birthday present to myself). Any recommendations?

I have five in mind already:

B. albiceps
B. klaasi
P. auratus
H. gabonensis
M. balfouri

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
In October I am planning on one more purchase (to beat the cold weather and as a birthday present to myself). Any recommendations?

I have five in mind already:

B. albiceps
B. klaasi
P. auratus
H. gabonensis
M. balfouri
I would agree with balfouri if looking for a communal. Otherwise...B klassi all the way. very pretty and hard to find (In the UK anyway)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I would agree with balfouri if looking for a communal. Otherwise...B klassi all the way. very pretty and hard to find (In the UK anyway)
I'm eventually going to track down all the Brachys. B. klaasi are so stunning.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I'm eventually going to track down all the Brachys. B. klaasi are so stunning.
I really like the brachy species. I have all but 3 for the full house

Only missing:
B andrewi
B aureoceps
B. fossorium

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
they aren't....that's why I can't find them anywhere. I think I saw aureoceps once but missed out on it. I live in hope though :)
I have a feeling that someone over there has those species and is breeding, but keeping quiet about the project for now. Could be wishful thinking on my end, but who knows anything is possible.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have a feeling that someone over there has those species and is breeding, but keeping quiet about the project for now. Could be wishful thinking on my end, but who knows anything is possible.
well if you hear anything.....you know where to get me ;)
Just took some brachy pics. here is my B klassi
20190830_163457.jpg

Latest posts