• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Lasiodora parahybana slings super cheap!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
You said that so casually as if no one would notice.

The quantity isn't relevant, lol. It's a guesstimate at best and not all of them are guaranteed to survive to any specific point in time. You asked, lol. I answered. Just being honest. No reason to hide it. :D

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The quantity isn't relevant, lol. It's a guesstimate at best and not all of them are guaranteed to survive to any specific point in time. You asked, lol. I answered. Just being honest. No reason to hide it. :D
So true, quantity isn't relevant especially when the best seller on tarantula forum is selling top quality (which is relevant)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
LP...I'll take some males. :p seriously though:D

Might take me a good min to go through them with a scope, lol.... :p

Buy 10 and I'm certain you'll get at least 1 in there....better your odds if you buy 20-30, lol....sell off all the females. Ha ha ha ha!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding sub adult (poss penult) Male B. emilia for $175 shipped express LAG!!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Adding sub adult (poss penult) Male B. emilia for $175 shipped express LAG!!
Will you be selling any albopilosum (Nicaraguan) males, E. campestratus males or H. dictator males any time in the near future? Or even juvie B. emilia (the pair I bought from you a couple years ago is doing good, but the male is outgrowing the female)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Will you be selling any albopilosum (Nicaraguan) males, E. campestratus males or H. dictator males any time in the near future? Or even juvie B. emilia (the pair I bought from you a couple years ago is doing good, but the male is outgrowing the female)

Possibly nicaraguan males. I just come across an AF nicaraguan so they're fairly easy to come by. You need a smaller male emilia?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Adding:

0.0.2 1.5-1.75" P. cambridgei- $25 ea. (these are larger than the 2i and produced from the sac prior to- same mother double clutched)

1.1.1 ~2" B. albopilosum (nicaraguan)- $80 for the trio

0.1.0 AF B. albopilosum (nicaraguan)- $100

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Adding:

0.0.2 1.5-1.75" P. cambridgei- $25 ea. (these are larger than the 2i and produced from the sac prior to- same mother double clutched)

1.1.1 ~2" B. albopilosum (nicaraguan)- $80 for the trio

0.1.0 AF B. albopilosum (nicaraguan)- $100
We'll that just changed my plans slightly, still would like to buy the C. marshalli, H. sp. colombia, P. irminia, but now those Nicaraguan B. albopilosum are too enticing. (Already have three Nicaraguan B. albopilosum, but one cannot have too many)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We'll that just changed my plans slightly, still would like to buy the C. marshalli, H. sp. colombia, P. irminia, but now those Nicaraguan B. albopilosum are too enticing. (Already have three Nicaraguan B. albopilosum, but one cannot have too many)

Lol. True true. I like the nicaraguans more because they are very fluffy. :) Shouldn't be too much longer on the irminia to molt into 2i.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Was actually thinking five as well as a few of the others when they are ready.

Irminia are getting dark...they should hit 2i by this weekend. I will let you know on Monday or if they molt prior to then. :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
SHIPPING WILL RESUME ON THURSDAY, JULY 5TH. DUE TO NATIONAL HOLIDAY.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
P. Irminia are now 2nd instar and ready to go!