• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Lasiadora klugi growth?

mark chambers

3 Year Member
I recently baught a lasiadora klugi as a sling its only molted twice since its hatched does anybody know how long it could take for it to grow to maybe 7cm?

mark chambers

3 Year Member
Thanks, I'm keeping it in a small pot inside a small tank with a heat mat underneath the tank keeping it very humid and its eating maybe 4-5 micro crickets a week, I read online that they are fast growers I cant wait for it to reach a good size and start looking like a tarantula

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks, I'm keeping it in a small pot inside a small tank with a heat mat underneath the tank keeping it very humid and its eating maybe 4-5 micro crickets a week, I read online that they are fast growers I cant wait for it to reach a good size and start looking like a tarantula
it already looks like a T ;) If you're keeping it really humid make sure there's plenty of ventilation.