• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just wondering if anyone likes or dislikes My Lytro pics

Lytro Light Field Pictures (3D)

• To much hastle to go look at them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I do not understand how they work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

2G33K4U

3 Year Member
I have been taking Lytro pics and uploading to my Lytro page and I am wondering if peopel actually like them or couldn't be bothered.

My Lytro Pics should i keep making these or stop.

Remember just because initial image may look blury doesn't mean it will be once you click in image and set a focus point. These are not normal images and can be tweaked and the objects moved around.

katiekatelyn

3 Year Member
Do your thing! I prefer when pictures are uploaded as full size rather than thumbnail because I'm on a tablet, if that's what you're asking. They come out perfectly.

BossRoss

3 Year Member
Accurately documented pictures of Ts are a need and a must for this hobby if we want to grow the hobby. I know it is tough work, often taken hundreds of photos just to upload one or two that turned out real good! It is well worth the effort and I find it a good tool for bridging the gap between people who kill spiders by any means necessary to turning them into people who appreciate the Ts.

Often stunning/cool/amazing pics will make **most people interested to some degree.

Latest posts