• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Just a hi from a new member!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Thank you, they are my angels. I do! I have like...6 videos of her, 1 of them I really wanna post...but I cant seem to do it. I'll def be adding more and more pics. I thought I had more actually...I'm looking into that now...I was figuring JTHM by the dead bunny, lol, nail bunny. I actually need to read Lenore. They are hard to find nowadays.

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
Does she let you handle her? Ahhh yeah course..no deadbunneh is the name I use for when I draw and design stuff and came from my bunneh ears hat lol.
You should be able to pick up the trades fairly easy tho!

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I held Neith once...she was very docile...walked hand to hand...it was great. But since she has become comfortable in her habitat here with me...she doesn't want to be held anymore. I tried twice, both times she said no...lol, so, I think I'm going to just respect her wishes. Actually today was the last time I tried. Lets just say I'm lucky I have lightening fast reflexes. :confused: That's cool tho, I do a lot of artwork as well.

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
Hahaha, she charged me..like a bear. Like I see youtubes of Rosies being aggressive and all, raising up their legs or like...almost a pounce...but she charged me like a Wolf Spider, it didn't look like she was going to bite, but my hand flew outta there faster than my brain could even think, lmao. Her fangs are...impressive. I make Alaskan Totem art, dream catchers, wood burning, acrylic paintings on occasion, and pencil drawing. I like to draw...phew...alot of stuff, haha. My drawing actually is at a pause for the moment, because I got so into my alaskan totem pieces, I even have an Alaskan Totem Bear tattoo (I grew up there). Same reason I make the dream catchers. :p What do you like to create? (Oh I have done alot of JTHM drawings...lol, other than that mostly animals, insects, or characters)

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
That's scary...both my rosies are so placid. But yeah yours was giving you a clear sign lol. Oh that's cool. You have any of your stuff online to see? My stuff is mostly tee designs and a few zombies of late for a client. My tees are on my site www. Deadbunneh.com

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
No the cop showed up 55 minutes after I called it in, then accused me of lying after telling me other ppl reported it too. I lodged a complaint on him. Ok, I just added some more, haha, SOME of the art pics Ive done that I found...I really need to find like 2 dozen more...Sally is a freakish Tim Burton Halloween Town spider that was living in my car for 2 weeks before I decided to bring her home and fatten her up, I will eventually release her...I do this alot. Lol.

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
What a douche. Glad all's well though. Aw Sally is cute...not a clue what she is lol. I really need to go spider hunting more but we don't have many reeeally cool ones here.
I'll check your flickr...shame you can't get Insta..*sulks* lol

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
That would be insane!!! I'm going to try and search online for what she could be...I have once before, no luck, but I'll try again...I wish I could find all of my more recent artworks photos...All the work Ive done recently isn't on there :( Ive done like a dozen more Alaskan Tlingit inspired pieces I really wanna post, and like 5 other dream-catchers...I'm going to search for them too...and ask people I gave them to, to send me a picture, hahaha. Thank you so much! I REALLY like your designs on your website! Seriously, If I wasn't broke, Id buy like atleast 3 Ts. But I just ordered a R2D2 robot...and it emptied me out...lol...

deadbunneh

3 Year Member
You should post the pics on the forum here asking for an identification..someone might have an idea!
Yeah I hate it when pieces of art go astray...do you sell them online too?
And thanks nice of you to say:)
Oooh what R2D2 is it? You looking forward to ep 7?

AlyeskaWolf

3 Year Member
I was just thinking that, but I felt sorta weird since its a spider and not a Tarantula...Hmmmm....No I don't sell anything, I'm a huge giver, hahaha, which is why I am broke...BUT it makes me happy to give. I have been told to go into business with my custom handmade cards...And did end up doing 1 order for someone, but I am about to start school, not sure if I can devote the time...Mostly friends and family all have my artwork. I can most likely get pictures of quite a few...Just need to remember who I gave what...lol. Its the voice command interactive astromech R2D2 robot. I'll post a pic! He follows 300 voice commands...omg...youtube him, he is...ADORABLE! However...pricey...I got help ordering him since my B-Day is friday. Only way I afforded him.

Latest posts