• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is there a server issue?

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I can't see any problem with his account and his last visit here was 2 hours ago

Roboto22

Capture+_2019-10-06-19-34-11.png

Ok, so today was the first time I have been able to post anything or send a message since Oct. 3rd. I don't know what fixed the server error but it just stopped popping up today. There most definetely has been an issue with the server. The error that popped up whenever I attempted to post something or message anyone is the one in the picture I have provided. Its been extremely frustrating to me that I could not get in contact with this forums key moderators outside of the forum. I have had to ask people on other forums that are also members of this forum to get in contact with the moderaters which was done in this thread. So thanks for doing that for me, but I'm upset that this was not taken seriously and i, a paid premium member, was left with no options and completely blocked from interacting on this forum. I was in middle of a transaction with a member on here when the error started popping up and thankfully i was able to locate that member and finish the transaction through another forum. What am I to do if this error comes back again? The only option I could,find on here to reach the site mods was through a message on the forum. There are no emails provided for external contact or any way to contact but through the forum. If i am completely blocked from sending messages that means I cannot inform you of the error and I'm stuck being blocked out.

Roboto22

The fact that y'all are acting like I was up to something and dont acknowledge the issue at hand is unprofessional and upsets me more than anything. Yes I have two accounts on here. Whats the big issue? For some reason when I used my gmail to attempt to register I mever recieved the confirmation email to verify, so I had to sign up woth one of my other emails. Yes, I checked my spam folder and it wasnt in there. I checked everywhere in my gmail mail folders and it never came through. So in order to get my account verified so,that I could actually be a part of the forum I was forced to open a new account under my work email. I recieved the verification email under that email address and was able to finally take part in the forum. So, no I wasnt doing anything fishy, just trying to be a member of this forum. You didnt even attempt to send me a message on here or ask me before dismissing my genuine server issue. Not cool.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
View attachment 41562
Ok, so today was the first time I have been able to post anything or send a message since Oct. 3rd. I don't know what fixed the server error but it just stopped popping up today. There most definetely has been an issue with the server. The error that popped up whenever I attempted to post something or message anyone is the one in the picture I have provided. Its been extremely frustrating to me that I could not get in contact with this forums key moderators outside of the forum. I have had to ask people on other forums that are also members of this forum to get in contact with the moderaters which was done in this thread. So thanks for doing that for me, but I'm upset that this was not taken seriously and i, a paid premium member, was left with no options and completely blocked from interacting on this forum. I was in middle of a transaction with a member on here when the error started popping up and thankfully i was able to locate that member and finish the transaction through another forum. What am I to do if this error comes back again? The only option I could,find on here to reach the site mods was through a message on the forum. There are no emails provided for external contact or any way to contact but through the forum. If i am completely blocked from sending messages that means I cannot inform you of the error and I'm stuck being blocked out.

I'm sorry if you feel you were not treated seriously but I did check your account as soon as Panzo posted this thread and as I said you had been logged on just 2 hours before. All seems fine with both your user names so as far as I'm aware you should be ok to log in on the other too.
As nothing more had been said about the matter and I had seen you on the forum I presumed all was well. Obviously my mistake so sorry again.

For future reference for any one with a problem logging in, Scroll down to the black strip at the bottom and you will find Contact Us at the right hand side.

Roboto22

My issue was not a login issue. I have always been able to log in just fine. The issue like I stated above was with sending a message or making a post. That was the whole problem. If I cant send a message because I that error pops up, how am,I supposed to send a message to you on here? I couldn't. I tried messaging you personally and through the contact us section on her and I also tried making a post about my problem and that error popped up everytime preventing me from doing all of those for three weeks.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I see, I misunderstood. @Josh may be able to shed some light on what the problem was and hopefully it won't happen again.

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I've had that error message as well a couple of times. But I've been able to sort it by closing down out of the forum completely, and then going back into the forum. Dont even have to log back in as I stayed logged in on my device. Obviously, whatever I was typing was lost but at least I was then able to start posting again. Maybe you tried that and it didn't work for you?

Roboto22

I did try that but the error prevailed. Idk why but it sure was frustrating not being able to communicate with anyone for three weeks. It eventually went away on its own, which was weird. Gosh I hope it doesnt happen again, I sure do love this forum.

Latest posts