• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Is my Pink Toe doing ok?

Hunter1134

3 Year Member
So my Pink Toe who I have had for a week seems to be doing good. He has been chilling in the top right hand corner for the past few days. And he really just stays there. I have't seen him move or anything. Is he ok? Or is that just normal. I'm new with T's so I just want to know if I need to do anything. All around, the humidity stays around 67%. He ate Thursday, so I might see if he wants to eat tomorrow since he is still just a juvenile. Do your Pink Toes just usually stay in the same place?

P.S. He hasn't made a web or anything, he just sits up there in the cork bark background.

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I am not too sure on the humidity as I don't have Avics but I can tell you the not moving thing is completely normal. He'll web when he gets settled in.

Kurt Nelson

3 Year Member
Oh yeah, perfectly normal. They are pet wall rocks! As long as it's eating you're fine! As for humidity I wouldn't even worry about it. All my avics get water bowls and are kept dry.

Latest posts