• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I'm in love

rénee

3 Year Member
I recently got my new baby, a A Avic, the little one is about the size of my finger nail, so cute and precious. the little one looks like It is just florishing. it has not molted in my care yet, but I feel as if one is coming..

Although the little one has not eaten yet it's abdomen is still plump, and in my opinion looks like it's getting bigger, no only that.. but the little one looks even fuzzier and looks more colorful! It's cute little abdomen is so yellow/orange it's adorable, and when it walks along the sides of the enclosure it looks like it is just gliding, so easily it can move up and down and side to side, it's amazing to watch it float across here and there. I caught it cleaning itself too today, it's little tiny legs rubbing it's face, just so cute..

Plus the little one has really created some webs! Across the bottom, shooting from one side to another! I can't get enough.. I'm in love lol, I need more o_O

Anyways sorry for my rant haha, just had to express this awesome feeling I'm having eith this new baby!

Anybody have some interesting stories or unique things your T's do? :)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My son's GBB runs from Dubai roaches. You can almost hear it squeal and flap it's pedipalps as it streaks to the other side of the enclosure.

Redrum is a pouncer. Or was before he disappeared into his burrow. He'd wait for the pinhead roaches to race by and pounce at them. Was so fun to watch.

the new Rosea is a hunter. We watched it stalk a small pinhead roach and corner it against a nook in the cork bark, then it was dinner.