• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I really need some help...

Spencerific86

Such a pain to get a good clear Shot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190427-120211_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190427-120211_Gallery.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 17

Tnoob

The failing is not yours. It is the sellers. And....if he is supposedly a retailer rather than a private sale, I think he should be named on the vendor reviews on this forum as he clearly does not have any clue what he is selling and others should be aware of that fact.
On a plus point, you do have a very pretty looking spider :) and so for optimum care, the advice already given about height and vertical hides will keep your spider happy.
If you want to use a GENUINE M. balfouri picture in trying to resolve any issues with the seller, you are free to use any of these of mine....View attachment 36810 View attachment 36811 View attachment 36812
I hope these help.
This definitely m balfori. Not sure why they tried to b.s. @Spencerific86 , but from what I can tell her dealer isn't even on the same world. That is my strong opinion. You should take their money.

Spencerific86

So heres an update.
I drove 3 hours to meet with an amazing seller. He confirmed that this lovely girl Is a female Cyriopagopus hati hati Purple ( purple earth tiger) I now have her in a more fitted enclosure. And almost instantly. She looks way more relaxed explored the leaves and her tree! kinda hard to see her now as shes in leaf branch! glad this stress has subsided and i now can stop worrying.
the place i got it from which gave me the wrong species and also labled wrong was the road show in roseville. I have contacted them and showed them their mistake. which they wanted to have me give her back and i refused. Lol shes mine now. i also lectured them pretty hard and gave bad reviews on everything T i am associated with. Thank you to everyone who was kind enough to help!

Attachments

• 20190427_180632.jpg
    20190427_180632.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 20190427_180843.jpg
    20190427_180843.jpg
    833.6 KB · Views: 9

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I'm so glad you've sorted that out and are happy with your lovely girl. Now you can relax and enjoy her company :D

Spencerific86

I'm so glad you've sorted that out and are happy with your lovely girl. Now you can relax and enjoy her company :D
I literally didnt sleep. I was so afraid she was going to die because of misery . 3hr drive and no sleep was worth seeing literally just relax and feel safe . pretty sure my dog was getting jealous Lol thankyou again!
I also ordered my purple bloom from the guy who helped .. i only wanted a couple T's. Its turned into way more Lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I literally didnt sleep. I was so afraid she was going to die because of misery . 3hr drive and no sleep was worth seeing literally just relax and feel safe . pretty sure my dog was getting jealous Lol thankyou again!
I also ordered my purple bloom from the guy who helped .. i only wanted a couple T's. Its turned into way more Lol

That's how it goes :D. I was only getting one to help me get over arachnophobia but I now have 90+ :rolleyes:

Latest posts