• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I may have a problem…

thholyghst

But maybe not! Today I picked up 2 new additions they were on sale, both in improper conditions and I couldn’t help myself

Chaco Golden Knee (unsure of gender, they couldn’t tell me) about a 3.5” DSL seems pretty healthy and active. Relatively chill, though she kicked a little once she mostly was timid.

Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of what I’m guessing is a Curly hair before or after rehousing also unsure of gender, they couldn’t even tell me what it was. I’d say it’s the biggest of my collection thus far, about 4” DSL. I didn’t see hooks but they were also pretty scrunched up. That one was definitely a little annoyed by the whole situation lmao took about 15 minutes to rehouse and it kicked a LOT. Enough to where I could hear it lmao. It looks to be pretty healthy and active otherwise, once I got it in it’s enclosure it immediately went into its cork tunnel.

How are their setups? Coco fiber sub and a little sphagnum moss.

Chaco- 8x4x4”
Curly- 14x8x6”

Attachments

• IMG_8988.jpeg
    IMG_8988.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8987.jpeg
    IMG_8987.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_8985.jpeg
    IMG_8985.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Sugar Wolf

I have a 3 yr old golden knee he's quite large and I made him a custom enclosure from an old jewelry store corner piece cabinet he loves it with all the space it has. I'll have to post some pictures of it.

thholyghst

Someone decided to come out and demolish their water bowl as it’s almost empty, but was able to snap a couple of pics. I’m leaning towards male?

Attachments

• IMG_8996.jpeg
    IMG_8996.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8999.jpeg
    IMG_8999.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

Latest posts