• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

I don't even....

Zaiaku

3 Year Member
Ok first off this guy's is absolutely stupid....I think.... and second WHAT is this spider doing? Those fangs can sink into a hisser like it was made of cheese....so since the fangs aren't even breaking the skin what is this? Doesn't seem defensive or anything. This spider like "nibbling" this guy with love or something? Lol.

Zaiaku

3 Year Member
Um I dunno cause every roach I've ever fed my T's they slam those fangs in without hesitation or mercy lol

Zaiaku

3 Year Member
I asked that as well. I seriously think we need to remove all warning labels for people like this. Still I want to know why that T is just "tickling" rather than sinking those fangs to the bone!!

Redacted

3 Year Member
Ive seen this video before sometimes a T will use its fangs as a means to get a better grip if they feel like they are slipping. The T may be having a hard time getting a good footing and used its fangs for extra help.
Yeah, maybe.

Telson

3 Year Member
He keeps flexing his hand, and its using it's fangs to grip. Interesting that he would encourage it. I was hoping for actual close up footage of how far they sink them in. Meh.

Latest posts