• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hubby said I lost my mind

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
I don't think I have but my hubby says it's gone forever cuz I did this earlier today

IMG_0825.PNG

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
congrats! you'll love that selection :) attitude of the genic is just awesome, one of my favorites, and the Brachy's are a must for any collection

Pearl Dusenbery

3 Year Member
I just couldn't c getting the rest of what I want 1 at a time. It's cheaper in the long run to get as many as possible at one time especially with flat shipping. I told him to relax this will b the last that I buy unless I need to replace one or I decide to try breeding them. What he doesn't know won't hurt him *snicker snicker*

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just couldn't c getting the rest of what I want 1 at a time. It's cheaper in the long run to get as many as possible at one time especially with flat shipping. I told him to relax this will b the last that I buy unless I need to replace one or I decide to try breeding them. What he doesn't know won't hurt him *snicker snicker*
True, until you have to buy half a dozen enclosures at once ;) i'm running into that problem now lol

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks. These will look great alongside my G. Pulchra.

I like hefty well built things. :)
you'd love the B. albiceps then, it's the stockiest of the Brachy's i think. and the genic is one of the best for big and built ;) until you get into the goliaths.

Pasodama

3 Year Member
Very nice! Good selection.:)
Yes, cheaper to purchase a group from one place. Saving on shipping costs, of course.
Besides, more Ts, all the better.