• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi.

cameron137

3 Year Member
hi I'm cemeron. I just got an avicularia versicolor sling as my first t. I'm very excited to watch this little guy grow up. He's not even 1" yet. I've wanted a t for more than a month so I did alot of research on all the popular Ts. My next t is gonna be a Mexican redknee for sure. Eventually I'll work my way up to a p. Metallica, but I'm gonna wait a long while for one of those.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Cameron, welcome to the hobby. They're a great choice for your first 2 Ts. You'll certainly get loads of great advice on here, any questions just ask.

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the boards. Lots of friendly helpful folks here to nudge you in the right direction. :)

Rmac88

3 Year Member
Hey hey! Welcome to the forums! Love the atmosphere and people here, so don't be afraid to ask questions! Avics are great spiders, and I love the look of versi's. The Brachypelma Smithi is an awesome choice as well. You are definitely on track to being good and addicted! [emoji16]

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

VanessaS

3 Year Member
I've just received my first arboreals and they are A. versicolor as well. A bit more challenging than the terrestrials, but they are just so lovely.
You're going to love it here. Please don't hesitate to ask questions... everyone is here to help.

MiaWolf42

3 Year Member
In March I bought my first two aboreals, one being an A. versiolor. Wonderful tarantula! Can't wait to see some photos!

Latest posts