• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Voidhe_art

Hello, I'm a Turkish-Ukranian, studying abroad in Czech Republic. Right now I'm keeping my 3rd tarantula. Before I've looked after the classic beginner tarantula's the G. Rosea and B. Boehmei. Right now I have no idea what type of spider I'm keeping and that's one of the main reasons I joined this forum. The other reason is that he's a confirmed male that just reached maturity. So I would like to give it to someone interested in breeding it or maybe I should contact one of the known breeders? I honestly can't tell, but I'm 100% sure that I won't be the one to do it. I have a lot of things to do at the moment. I'm not waiting for an etymologist here, just someone who can be sure about what species it may be. He's about 12 cm maybe 15 if he stretches from front to back leg. A very average size tarantula. The abdomen is reddish. Huge thanks to anyone who decides to reply.

Attachments

• 20240604_211114.jpg
    20240604_211114.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
  • 20240712_212019.jpg
    20240712_212019.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 8

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Hi and welcome to the forum . Looks like a Lasiodora species but am just having a guess and without knowing the exact species I would not pair to another spider. Best person to ask is the person you got from .

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Pretty sure it's a Lasiodora Parahybana. The people who sold it had no idea wth it is they just winged it as Grammostola Rosea which is obviously false.
It does look a bit like my Lasiodora Parahybana but like I said its only a guess .

Latest posts