• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Me!

chabro

3 Year Member
Hi there ! I'm new!​
What a great site! I've recently purchased a beginners red rump tarantula a couple of months ago and was so intrigued by these little guys that I had to get me some more! I guess the bug bit!​
From then I bought a salmon pink birdeater and recently a giant blonde.​
I will post pics later...​
Excited to learn more from the more experienced tarantula keepers!​

chabro

3 Year Member
Cool! And nice names! I really want to extend my collection as well, and when they are a bit older, hopefully I'll be brave enough to handle them or just the birdeater... the blonde is waaayyy too aggressive!

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
Thanks, my son named 3 of them...he's got a knack for good names :)

I agree you have awesome names for your T's and that is really cool that your son named some and is interested in them! My dad is okay with me having one in the house with the tank VERY SECURE haha. But he is scared to look at Aragon for a long time. My mom is just as fascinated with him as I am but she will never hold one.

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
My son was deathly afraid of spiders until he laid eyes on Karina. Love at first sight :) He named Karina, Noelle and Jimmy. He also named our smaller versi sling (Jolie), but unfortunately she passed away a little over a week ago :(

chabro

3 Year Member
20130618_223034-1.jpg

BigTGirl93

3 Year Member
My son was deathly afraid of spiders until he laid eyes on Karina. Love at first sight :) He named Karina, Noelle and Jimmy. He also named our smaller versi sling (Jolie), but unfortunately she passed away a little over a week ago :(

OH NO! I'm sorry for your loss. :(