• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from a beginner

Mountaindani

I have ordered my first tarantulas from Tarantula Canada after years of watching YouTube videos about them. I finally committed and ordered a confirmed female Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens who is 1.5", a
Brachypelma smithi who is .75", a Grammastola puchra who is.75" and .5" Lasiodora parahybana. I'm super nervous about the responsibility for these little guys. But I've done a tonne of research and hope I'm up for the task. I have made 2 enclosures for the .75" slings and hope they are ok. And the enclosure I made for my BBG is about 2.5 lt. I'm going to share pictures and would appreciate any tips and advice. I am getting corkbark on Monday to ad

Attachments

• 20221015_180305.jpg
    20221015_180305.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • 20221015_131757.jpg
    20221015_131757.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Mountaindani

Welcome and can't wait to see when you get a few more! It's addictive
I agree! I know I ordered quite a few for my first tarantulas. But the website has sooo many I want and tarantula canada has a BC shipping to a select place very close to me only once a year. I took advantage and ended up ordering 4. And now I am waiting and sooo excited. Will post pics if I can figure out which spot in the forum to post hahaha

Latest posts