• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hi everyone

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
hi enn49.. how are you?

i have 2 b. emilia, 2 b. albopilosum, 2 b.vagans, 2 a. versicolor, 1 b. annitha, 1 n. chromatus, 1 m. robustum, 1 c. fasciata, 1 incei, 1 h. columbia gross, 1 g. pulchripes

A lovely collection. I shall look forward to seeing photos of them

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hello dipo276, welcome to the forum, great bunch of folks here, and very nice collection ^^

dipo276

3 Year Member
A lovely collection. I shall look forward to seeing photos of them

here's some photos from my T's
12.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg IMG_9567.JPG

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome Dipo! Nice collection. I can't wait till my slings molt, I'm hoping soon, and start to show color.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hey, when will a sling show it's color? I have a B. Smithi 2cm in length. Im just a beginner so I only got one..
Bought my smithi at 2inches and he does not have much color to show at that size. however, my 1inch boehmei is starting to have colors after a couple of molts and it has not reach 2inches yet. I guess it all depends from spider to spider or sling to sling. :D

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Bought my smithi at 2inches and he does not have much color to show at that size. however, my 1inch boehmei is starting to have colors after a couple of molts and it has not reach 2inches yet. I guess it all depends from spider to spider or sling to sling. :D

That's awesome! I hope my 1/2 Boehmei shows colors when he gets around to molting. I hate waiting lol.

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, will try to get a photo for you @kormath

Just a drab bit difficult as it has tunnels where it hides when vibrations take place. :)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yep, will try to get a photo for you @kormath

Just a drab bit difficult as it has tunnels where it hides when vibrations take place. :)
Mine has walled off his opening and sits in the corner of the enclosure underneath. He's hollowed out a nice living space there so at least i can watch him :) Hopefully i'll get to see him molt.