• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi, Everyone!

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
Hi! I am new to owning Ts. I have 3 Avicularia avicularia. 2 juveniles and a sling at various instars. In the few months that I've had these guys, I've built my own custom terrariums and now I'm starting a Dubia roach colony. I'm in head over heels for Tarantulas now! I will probably end up with many more in my collection! Love them!
~Lady Arachnid

Lady Arachnid

3 Year Member
SasyStace,
I already love it here! I was excited that I had some replies to my first post so soon! I was scrolling through looking for helpful tips on Dubia breeding when I found this forum. I don't usually register for forums, but this one really caught my eye. Especially the welcoming paragraph on the home page. All of you seemed so nice in your posts too! I just had to sign up!

SasyStace

3 Year Member
SasyStace,
I already love it here! I was excited that I had some replies to my first post so soon! I was scrolling through looking for helpful tips on Dubia breeding when I found this forum. I don't usually register for forums, but this one really caught my eye. Especially the welcoming paragraph on the home page. All of you seemed so nice in your posts too! I just had to sign up!

That's what I like to hear! I stalked a few forums before I decided which one I needed to be in and this was the best one I found- very happy here and I have learned even more about T's since coming aboard. Happy to have you with us :)

N8tive556

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Lady, just wait till all the webbing starts of it hasn't already!