• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi all

Chrispunk04

Hey guys, im new to the forums. Im originally from tampa florida but currently live in southern maryland. I got my first tarantula, a g pulchripes when i was 13 ( ugh almost 20 years ago) from my uncle who had passed away and had her till i was 20 ( which was her age as well). From There i skipped a few years due to the military and around 2014 i got 2 more who ultimately matured out in 2017. In 2018 i was gonna get more but i suffered a pretty gnarly work injury to both my hands. In 2020 i decided to start doing more stuff i used to do to gain back a sense a normality so i picked up a tarantula and then within a year im up to 41. To say i enjoy these little dudes is an understatement lol but i look forward to interacting with you all and thank yall for allowing me to join.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome to our community.

I look forward to seeing your collection of little dudes :T:

Pgreazy

3 Year Member
Hey guys, im new to the forums. Im originally from tampa florida but currently live in southern maryland. I got my first tarantula, a g pulchripes when i was 13 ( ugh almost 20 years ago) from my uncle who had passed away and had her till i was 20 ( which was her age as well). From There i skipped a few years due to the military and around 2014 i got 2 more who ultimately matured out in 2017. In 2018 i was gonna get more but i suffered a pretty gnarly work injury to both my hands. In 2020 i decided to start doing more stuff i used to do to gain back a sense a normality so i picked up a tarantula and then within a year im up to 41. To say i enjoy these little dudes is an understatement lol but i look forward to interacting with you all and thank yall for allowing me to join.
Welcome to the board

Welcome to the forum.

Latest posts