• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Her arrival

Clownc0ffin

Xerxes has arrived alive and well, my concern is she's climbing her enclosure already. I taped the parameter of the mesh lid as I watched in a video while I gather all the supplies for a new lid. I made sure there was no way she'd get stuck. I still have yet to mist her and I'm going to get her food. How much should I mist it and how often?

Attachments

• 20241018_105225.jpg
    20241018_105225.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 134
  • 20241018_105230.jpg
    20241018_105230.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 124

Jeef

3 Year Member
A. chalcodes like it bone-dry. I overfill mine's water dish once and a while and that is it.

Just throwing it out there, mine was a little chow hound when I got her. One molt later and I think it lives off air.

Clownc0ffin

Xerxes has arrived alive and well, my concern is she's climbing her enclosure already. I taped the parameter of the mesh lid as I watched in a video while I gather all the supplies for a new lid. I made sure there was no way she'd get stuck. I still have yet to mist her and I'm going to get her food. How much should I mist it and how often?
update: I got plexiglass for her and my bf is using a 1/8 drillbit to drill holes into it. She is a 3" arizona blonde and her enclosure is 20.5" x 10.5" x 8"
are 1/8 good? I don't want her to suffocate

Latest posts