• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP WITH MY ROSE HAIR :(

Tom

3 Year Member
Her legs are all curled in on one side and she's leaning all to one side, she molted like 4 weeks ago surely she can't be moulting again? Please help I don't know if she's okay or not :( her fangs are also showing a bit and she's never shown her fangs before.

Edit: 5 minutes later she's now spread out like normal? I'm so confused!! I've uploaded a pic

Attachments

• IMG_4075.JPG
    IMG_4075.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_4076.JPG
    IMG_4076.JPG
    277.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_4077.JPG
    IMG_4077.JPG
    300.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:

Entity

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yup my GBB sits like that from time to time. The first time I touch her butt just slightly and she went bonkers....lol so...yeah

LGTARANTULAS

3 Year Member
It's okay my dude, it's just grooming and stretching like everyone else mentioned. I'll show you something funny though. My G. Pulchra had been sitting in a position that I haven't seen her sit in before which really freaked me out a little haha. Well, it wasn't more about the position. It was more of that fact that she had her fangs sticking out weirdly and not moving the fangs or her body at all. She only moved after I tapped her enclosure. Check it out.

Attachments

• DSC_0295.JPG
    DSC_0295.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 26

Latest posts