• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Raven cole

3 Year Member
Hi, I am raven and I just joined here, I got my tarantula a few days ago, he's a sweet thing . I seen him out scaring people so I rescued him, he's got a cute habitat. How long after u take in a tarantula until they start acting normal,? And what is normal ? :D

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Raven, welcome to the forum. It varies as to how long it takes a tarantula to settle, some it can be days, some weeks. Normal behavior also varies from species to species, I'm sure someone will be along that can identify it for you then you can read up on its normal behaviour..

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi raven and welcome to the boards. Post a couple of pictures of your T and it's enclosure.

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi, I am raven and I just joined here, I got my tarantula a few days ago, he's a sweet thing . I seen him out scaring people so I rescued him, he's got a cute habitat. How long after u take in a tarantula until they start acting normal,? And what is normal ? :D
Hi @Raven cole, welcome to the forum. Great bunch of people here who will be happy to help......doubt most people would class us as "normal" though. ....lol

Latest posts