• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

April0684

3 Year Member
Hi everyone, my name is April and I'm from NC. I am very interested in getting my first Tarantula in which I know I want a Chilean Rose. I'm hoping to learn as much as I can about that particular species!

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome! I also think albopilosum are better than rosea as a "beginner" species for three reasons 1) eat better, 2) grow faster, and 3) not as prone to have psycho days
hey now, there's a little psycho in all of us :p
seriously though, I have both and love them equally, I read a lot about the rosea before hand so I was less likely to stress over fasting or moody behavior ^*^

SasyStace

3 Year Member
Hi April :) Welcome to the Forum. I started years ago with a Rose Hair loved him until the day he died. I re started my hobbie with a B. Albo and must say I have very much enjoyed him as well but the Albo has been much more active and fascinating to watch.

Latest posts