• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello :)

Christopher Knoble

3 Year Member
My name is Chris and I have been terrified of spiders for a long time. One day (not so long ago) I was researching these creature and out of no where I had the overwhelming desire to care for one. I immediately went on my way to finding dealers and asking questions. I found my girl a day later and I have been happy ever since. I Still cannot think of a name, any suggestions would be great. I figured I'd study her behaviors a bit and then pick a name. Thank you all for the welcomes. and feel free to contact me.

Attachments

• 20130713_232828.jpg
    20130713_232828.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 15

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Lovely T! Have you considered naming her after someone in one of your favorite books/movies? I'm a Lord of the Rings fan, for instance, so I named one of my Ts Luthien Tinuviel (Lulu for short)...which is actually from Middle-earth's ancient history, not the LOTR trilogy. My other two Ts are unsexed babies so I'm waiting to name them until I know their genders. :) Welcome to the forums!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to TF! Thanks for joining the community!

Latest posts