• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello! New tarantula (Pink Toe) owner here

Konstantin

3 Year Member
@Konstantin the one with the dimensions 8.75"L x 8.5"W x 11.75"H
Hi
that one is arboreal enclosure but it only have access and ventilation on the top.
The Exo terra nano tall suggested above is better option as have access(ventilation)from front and top ,another option is acrylic enclosure with similar dimensions but Im in UK so someone from US would be more familiar with where you can get decent acrylic enclosure.
Regards Konstantin

jordanily

3 Year Member

jordanily

3 Year Member
Hi
that one is arboreal enclosure but it only have access and ventilation on the top.
The Exo terra nano tall suggested above is better option as have access(ventilation)from front and top ,another option is acrylic enclosure with similar dimensions but Im in UK so someone from US would be more familiar with where you can get decent acrylic enclosure.
Regards Konstantin
Thank you so much!

jordanily

3 Year Member
@Konstantin will this do for now? It's better than the other one I had him in. I definitely see why a tank with a front opening door is ideal. I'm going to buy that one soon. I felt bad for him after you guys told me about the tank being for terrestrial tarantulas.

Attachments

• IMG_20210114_202420_737.jpg
    IMG_20210114_202420_737.jpg
    296.2 KB · Views: 8

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi
The enclosure looks good.
Tom Moran(Tom's Big Spiders)on YouTube has great rehousing videos and his husbandry information is great and reliable.Have a look there to get idea how to rehouse safely.
Regards Konstantin

jordanily

3 Year Member
Hi
The enclosure looks good.
Tom Moran(Tom's Big Spiders)on YouTube has great rehousing videos and his husbandry information is great and reliable.Have a look there to get idea how to rehouse safely.
Regards Konstantin
Thank you! I will check him out! And thank you for all the advice. You also, @octanejunkie

Cheers! Until the next time

Latest posts