• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Midlands UK

GFresh

Hi. My name is Kelvin, and I've just got back into keeping T's after a bit of a hiatus.
I've kept G. Rosea, B. Boehmei, T.Blondi, C. Versicolor and P. Murinus in the past, but gave them up when I bought my first house 20 years ago.
Well, I visited the Central Invert show here in the UK last weekend and with no opposition from the wife, I couldn't help myself and came away with a few new housemates.
I picked up a C. Versicolor sling, an A. Geniculata and a T. Albopilosus, both around 4-5cm, and a P. Irminia which is around 6-7cm.
Very much enjoying it again so far, and definitely have the bug again :D
I have a few photos here, I will try to get some better ones soon.
Thanks for looking.

curly.jpg
whiteknee.jpg
versi.jpg
irminia.jpg

WolfieKate

Hello

I was at the Invert show too. With the other half who also with no opposition let me take home a Xenesthis sp Intermedia and a Davus Pentaloris. I was also very interested a few years ago but its taken me to this year to start a collection. But its grown rapidly so I’m going to try and out the brakes on! Lovely Tarantulas you have.

Latest posts