• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Arizona!

TarantulaqueenRm

3 Year Member
Hi!:)

My name is Rachael, and I'm a complete newbie when it comes to the T. Hobby. I've had other exotic pets, such as, different snakes and chameleons and such. I have been on the hunt for a Brazilian black, for the longest time! I know pretty much all their needs and their behaviors by now, but I was just about to give up on that wish and go with a Chilean red, until I realized one website is going to have Brazilian black slings for sale soon! I don't have any T's yet, but when I do, I'm sure I'll come across many questions lol

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi Rachael, welcome to the forum. You'll get plenty of great help here once you get your T. :)

Tgotty90

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum Rachael...Hopefully you can get your little brazilian black soon, you won't be disappointed. I love my reptiles but there's nothing like raising up a baby T into a big beautiful adult. Have fun!!!:)

Latest posts