• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello from Arachnospace

Arachnospace

Hello,

I'm relatively new to the hobby, having moved from reptile keeping to Tarantulas. Space was always an issue for me with the reptile enclosures, so smaller Tarantula enclosures meant I could have more spiders and use less space. Perfect! My favourite speciea so far? Anything Xenesthis.

Aesthetics, modularity and, above all, the best level of housing (good ventilation, secure, robust, etc, etc) for the Tarantulas is what I look for and I found all those elements with Tarantula Cribs from the US, which were a bit out of reach due to their cost for shipping, after import tax, etc.

However, about 4 months ago, I decided to see what I could do to bring these deluxe enclosures to the UK. This was the genesis of Arachnospace and we launch our new venture with a selection of Tarantula Cribs Switch collection enclosures at this Sunday's British Tarantula Society exhibition. So do come along and say hello!

@Arachnospace will find us on Facebook, Insta, Threads and X.

Arachnospace_TTMTS_Social-Media-Post_v1+Logos (1).jpg
Arachnospace_Enclosures_Social-Media-Post_1080x1080_v1.jpg

Attachments

• Arachnospace_Event_Social-Media-Post_v2_1080x1080 (1).jpg
    Arachnospace_Event_Social-Media-Post_v2_1080x1080 (1).jpg
    396.8 KB · Views: 17

Latest posts