• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone ☺

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi everyone, recently joined so following advice from Josh, I am going to tell yu a little about me and my collection. I am forty-something and been keeping Ts on and off for over 20 years. Have also tried to educate others especially children by running local creepy crawly workshops at primary schools although I don't do this any more which is a bit of a shame. I currently have 10 Ts (See below) with hopefully an Avicularia. Purpurea coming later his week.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens - Green Bottle Blue - Sully 2.0
Poecilotheria metallica - Gooty Sapphire Ornamental Tree Spider - Sapphie
Avicularia versicolor - Antilles Pink Toe/ Martinique pinktoe - Tink
Brachypelma smithi - Mexican Red Knee - Tiga
Brachypelma boehmei - Mexican Fire leg - Bo
Monocentropus balfouri - Socotra Island Blue Baboon - Skai
Acanthoscurria geniculata - Giant white knee tarantula - Genie
Pterinopelma sazimai - Brazilian Blue Tarantula - Fluff
Poecilotheria. subfusca - Ivory Ornamental lowland/highland - no pet name yet
Harpactira. pulchripes - Golden Blue leg baboon - no pet name yet.

I hope to chat to many of you throughout my membership. Check out my posts in classified for the ultimate spider home. ....lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Thanks SasyStace and Wg25, some pics )more to follow)
20151228_102148.jpg
DSC_0014.JPG
SDC11039.JPG

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi Phil & Welcome to the forum. That is one amazing collection you've got there I hope to see some photos real soon
Thanks, just posted some pics but have not been able to work out how to tag all the peeps who have welcomed me.

Latest posts