This was my surprise freebie from Casey, and I love her, but I didn't like the way I originally had her housed: This enclosure was too short to put enough substrate in for burrowing, and the main problem was that I put the cave opening directly under the little door flap on the top of the cage. I just knew that one day, I'd open that little flap to drop a roach in and she'd fly out of the tunnel and tag my finger. No thanks. I like the new enclosure much better, but I'm not sure she does yet: Its a 5 gallon cube. I put the water up top because I know she's going to excavate and it would just fill up with coir if I'd left it at the bottom of the slope. Please point out any glaring errors and tips for improvement are welcome.