• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings from Ohio & Happy New Year!

Hi my name is Isaac I live in Ohio and I'm new to this site though I've been interested in the idea of keeping tarantulas and other inverts for a good many years now. Figured New Years would be a good time to make my first post here on this site (I typically use Arachnoboards, but wanted to try out this forum as well). I'm more interested in scorpions at this point than I am tarantulas, and a scorpion will very likely be my first invert, but I am still interested in tarantulas as well & my first T's will likely be either a Genic or LP & then also a GBB.

Hello and welcome. :)
I think you'll find this a far more friendly site.
Most of the people on Arachnoboards have been very friendly & welcoming, except this one guy who I chose to "ignore" (the equivalent of blocking on said forum). Regardless, I hope you're right and I look forward to using this forum more in the future!

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Hi my name is Isaac I live in Ohio and I'm new to this site though I've been interested in the idea of keeping tarantulas and other inverts for a good many years now. Figured New Years would be a good time to make my first post here on this site (I typically use Arachnoboards, but wanted to try out this forum as well). I'm more interested in scorpions at this point than I am tarantulas, and a scorpion will very likely be my first invert, but I am still interested in tarantulas as well & my first T's will likely be either a Genic or LP & then also a GBB.
Welcome to the forum fellow Ohioan.

Latest posts