• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greeting from SO CAL!

AOSUNA

3 Year Member
Hi! My name is Alex i'm 14 years old. I have been needing some help with possible tips on a new companion I've been looking into getting. I have never kept tarantulas in my life, however I have helped keep and breed praying mantises (iris oratoria) since I was about 7 years old. Only since last year have I begun breeding them alone without help. I've always been interested in tarantulas, but never looked into it. So I came here for some help on the palomino blonde I've been looking into. Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing interesting species!

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi and welcome. You'll find loads of helpful info on here and lots to tempt you too.

bpete

3 Year Member
congrats on the mantis breeding.

here is a pic from my doorstep yesterday. hope all goes well with your new found spider adventure.

Attachments

• mantid.jpg
    mantid.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 12

Oodalolie

3 Year Member
Hey there! Mantis breeding sounds awesome, they're very beautiful and until recently, I didn't know they came in so many diverse ways!
You should definitely try your hand at tarantulas :)

AOSUNA

3 Year Member
Hey there! Mantis breeding sounds awesome, they're very beautiful and until recently, I didn't know they came in so many diverse ways!
You should definitely try your hand at tarantulas :)

Thanks! Yes mantis breeding is very fun but can also be very suspenseful! A very rewarding hobby however.

Latest posts