• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US GRAMMASTOLA PULCHRA SLINGS

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I don't know about all that :D

Well, if you're new at GW they do take precautionary measures to make sure you are who you say you are. Also, credit cards aren't taken via Google wallet. Other than that it's pretty easy to set up and money is almost always received instantly. Sometimes it can take up to 3 days for the transaction to complete but there are no fees either way. :)

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Well, if you're new at GW they do take precautionary measures to make sure you are who you say you are. Also, credit cards aren't taken via Google wallet. Other than that it's pretty easy to set up and money is almost always received instantly. Sometimes it can take up to 3 days for the transaction to complete but there are no fees either way. :)
For what it's worth, I signed up for Google Wallet specifically for my purchase and it took me about 30 seconds from signup to payment confirmation since I already had a Gmail address. Super simple.

Haris Siddiqui

3 Year Member
Casey is a good t dealer!! I haven’t bought from her and I have talked with her regarding my future purchase when she is able to ship the 3 ts I want.

So far Casey seems straight forward and honest. And helpful! Also works with you on prices. So if anyone here seems hesitant about anything ,don’t be.

Thank you Casey

Best regards ,

Haris

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Casey is a good t dealer!! I haven’t bought from her and I have talked with her regarding my future purchase when she is able to ship the 3 ts I want.

So far Casey seems straight forward and honest. And helpful! Also works with you on prices. So if anyone here seems hesitant about anything ,don’t be.

Thank you Casey

Best regards ,

Haris
Awww you're such a sweety! :) Thank you for your kind words.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I did the same, just for this purchase, and other than a small hiccup with Google wallet and Google pay merging, it was quick and easy!

Yes! Very unprofessional of them (due to lack of communication).

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
Any update on shipping for these?
Not sure if you maybe got a private message from Casey, but I had messaged her about a week ago and she let me know that the shipment was already on the way and due to arrive to her within a few days. Most likely she has them right now and has just been busy getting them ready for everyone. Almost time :)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Not sure if you maybe got a private message from Casey, but I had messaged her about a week ago and she let me know that the shipment was already on the way and due to arrive to her within a few days. Most likely she has them right now and has just been busy getting them ready for everyone. Almost time :)

They still haven't arrived. One is in one state and the other is in another closer to me but hasn't arrived yet. Idk why but they are still in transit. As soon as I receive them (on the day of) I will let everyone know. Once l unpack them all and have them housed (checking for DOA's/issues, etc) I will let everyone know. Once I get ready to ship I will inform everyone to be sure it's convenient for them to receive. Afterwards, a tracking number will be provided once I ship out. :) Thank you all for being so patient.

yeahhtrue

3 Year Member
They still haven't arrived. One is in one state and the other is in another closer to me but hasn't arrived yet. Idk why but they are still in transit. As soon as I receive them (on the day of) I will let everyone know. Once l unpack them all and have them housed (checking for DOA's/issues, etc) I will let everyone know. Once I get ready to ship I will inform everyone to be sure it's convenient for them to receive. Afterwards, a tracking number will be provided once I ship out. :) Thank you all for being so patient.

If it was someone else I might be worried but your reputation around here is excellent so I know I'll have a healthy baby pulchra soon. Thanks for putting the safety of the Ts first :T:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
If it was someone else I might be worried but your reputation around here is excellent so I know I'll have a healthy baby pulchra soon. Thanks for putting the safety of the Ts first :T:

Absolutely! Despite all the delays I feel it is adamant that the safety of the animals is priority. Weather caused delays several times with these babies. I have my fingers crossed for healthy tarantulas! :)

Last edited:

Tortoise Tom

1,000+ Post Club
Hi @Casey K. I've just joined the forum here, but I've been a member of Josh's tortoise forum for years, and a friend of his and Yvonne's. I did a post on the tortoise forum in the "other pets" section asking for tarantula seller recommendations, and Yvonne suggested I come here to this forum and check it out.

I did, and that led me to you and this ad. :)

So after all that, am I too late? Do you still have any G. pulchra left?

Latest posts