• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GBB Sling in 3" Cube

Poffypoffa

I have a GBB sling on the way, right at an inch. Temporarily I'll be keeping it in a small tube with coco fiber. I have a 3" acrylic cube arriving a day later. From everything I can find online that seems more than big enough for a few months, but wanted to confirm. Planning to use dry coco fiber or Terra Arcana (vascilating on which) with some cork pieces and leaf litter. Undecided on moss. I have a 6" available but that seems huge for a small sling.

GarField000

3 Year Member
As a sling they love to web the place up. Once they moved to a bigger house they never touched the ground anymore. I have never seen them drink. You can keep them dry but drop some water on the webbing once they have that.
3" will do, but I would go for 6" if they are realy 1". They will grow fast and they are very fast when rehousing :D.