• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G Rosea and B Albopilosum enclosure advice

Simon Chen

3 Year Member
This is my setup for my 2 little girls sarah and alice, i just rehoused them today, how long will they take to settle? any tips on improving the enclosures are also welcome. thx!
20150912_155042.jpg
20150912_155106.jpg

Chubbs

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Seems like a good way to have an escape. It doesn't matter if you're keeping an eye on them, they could always decide to go for a walk the second you turn your back. Is it really worth it? If and when you start getting into more fast- moving/ defensive species this isn't going to work.

Therasoid

3 Year Member
This is my setup for my 2 little girls sarah and alice, i just rehoused them today, how long will they take to settle? any tips on improving the enclosures are also welcome. thx!View attachment 11037 View attachment 11038
Nice enclosures, maybe add an artificial plant or ivy vine. I put sphagnum moss in mine, they arrange it as they want.
I do suggest vent holes along the sides, about 1" from the top, for ventilation purposes when the top is on.
Nice Ts enjoy them and the hobby.

etta

3 Year Member
They they said, I would add more ventilation holes as soon as possible. :) Nice enclosures, though!

Latest posts