• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FS: CB Harpactira pulchripes slings / MF zorodes / MM's

Austin S.

3 Year Member
These 3/4"-1" H. pulchripes slings are eating and healthy little beasts!
$100.00 each.

I also have available for sale a proven breeder MF Iridopelma zorodes. She is 3".
$250.00

MM (3/21/16) Ephebopus cyanognathus
$65.00

MM (4/2/16) Ceratogyrus darlingi
$35.00

PM me here, or email me at [email protected]

TOS for Sales:

Priority shipping - $15 FEDEX
Live Arrival Guarantee included when the following conditions are met:

- Temperatures in your area are no higher than 85 degrees and no lower than 45 degrees

- The package arrives the second day after shipping (Example: Package leaves Monday and arrives on Wednesday)

- Any DOA must be reported within 1 hour of the package's arrival (2 hours if picked up) with photo evidence (pin through the abdomen).

- If shipped Hold for Pickup, the time to report any DOA doubles and LAG is offered for temps ranging 45-90.

Note** In some cases, Overnight is unavailable to certain locations.

Overnight shipping - $40 FEDEX
Live Arrival Guarantee when the following conditions are met:

- Temperatures in your area are no higher than 98 degrees and no lower than 30 degrees

- The packages arrives the day after departure (Example: Package leaves Monday and arrives Tuesday)

- Any DOA must be reported within 2 hours of the package's arrival/pickup with photo evidence (pin through the abdomen).

In the event of a DOA, the specimen will be replaced, or, if no replacements are available, the cost of the tarantula only will be refunded.
I may require a DOA specimen to be shipped back at the buyer's expense.
Shipping days are Monday-Wednesday for Priority and Monday-Thursday for Overnight.

I reserve the right to change the Terms of Service at any time. If they are changed after a package is sent out, that package only has to abide by the previous terms.

Mother of slings:
upload_2016-5-13_9-33-4-png.210666

0.1 I. zorodes:
upload_2016-5-13_9-33-39-png.210667

1.0 E. cyanognathus:
upload_2016-5-13_9-34-31-png.210669

1.0 C. darling:
upload_2016-5-13_9-34-59-png.210671

Latest posts