• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FREE TO GOOD HOME

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello everyone....it's been a while since I've posted....I sold my collection and started a job...and of course, life happens, lol....but I've recently come into some new spiders and one of them is a mature male. I'm not sure when he matured but he looks pretty healthy. It's an Orphnac. Sp. Quezon Blue. I hope he can be of good use to someone (mostly looking for a breeder) and if he produces all I ask for is a couple of slings (I will pay shipping of course). All I ask is that you cover shipping costs of your choice for the little fella and I will ship him to you. I'm not a newbie....fairly advanced in this game....so no worries on packing, etc. I've just been gone for a while. Anyways....to all of you....it's nice to be back again. Love you lots and looking forward to being productive again here. Hugs and kisses, @Josh and always nice to be in the best invert forum on the net!

TOS: You must cover shipping costs to your location. Shipping is done on Monday through Wednesdays. Live arrival is guaranteed. I'm not responsible for any courier delays or mishaps that happen during such. Please be available to receive your package as soon as it arrives. I don't want the tarantula sitting in a box for hours on a porch or in a garage, etc. Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!

Latest posts