• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found some nice Arboreal sling enclosures

Tyronne

3 Year Member
Check it out here
$_57.JPG

FaaFaa

3 Year Member
They do have some great looking stuff! I just want to know why all the cool stuff I find is in the UK??? LOL

Poec54

3 Year Member
Looks nice, but 32 oz deli cups are much easier to work with arboreal slings in (and I have 34 species of arboreals). When that one's opened up (above) there's only half the cage left, and a fast,high strung arboreal can be over the side and out in the blink of an eye. Or up the branch and easily jump to freedom. I'd have escapes on a regular basis. It's much better for a cage to have high sides, so the spider is more contained.

Nice artsy design, but not practical for most arboreals. They're just too fast and wired. It would work for Avics if the branch is attached to the top half, not the bottom (otherwise you'd tear up the Avics silk every time you took the top off.

Latest posts