• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found him

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Glad you found him!:) you were lucky...your girlfriend on the other hand is not so lucky to be the one who found it:eek:...someones got some apologising to do...

MassExodus

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
so I lost my GBB about 2 weeks ago and he finally decided to show himself this morning. My girlfriend (terrified of spiders) found him on the bathroom wall. Now she’s upset at me
The one and only actual escape I've had was my female vagans..found her on the bathroom wall as well. In fact, the bathroom is a common place to find any spider. Coincidence? I think not.

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The one and only actual escape I've had was my female vagans..found her on the bathroom wall as well. In fact, the bathroom is a common place to find any spider. Coincidence? I think not.

Tarantulas hear all the stories about spiders getting stuck in the bath tub so they congregate in the bathrooms to prove they're capable of escaping and therefore superior to true spiders

Latest posts